For how long there will be the effect of erceflora ?

erceflora would take effect for how many days
Wed, 18 May 2011
hi
Erceflora is a preparation consisting of suspension of Bacillus clausii spores, normal inhabitants of the intestine, with no pathogenic powers.
Administered orally, Bacillus clausii spores, due to their high-resistance to both chemical and physical agents, cross the barrier of the gastric juices reaching unharmed the intestinal tract where they are transformed into metabolically active vegetative cells.
The administration of Bacillus clausii contributes to the recovery of the intestinal microbial flora altered during the course of microbial disorders of diverse origin
after taking it effect will start in within 12 hrs.
but as it take time to recover normal colony of bacteria ,total effect come in 3-5 days.