Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

For about 4 years and the bottom part of my vagina is wrinkly

I have noticed for about 4 years and the bottom part of my vagina is wrinkly. What should i do? I am 19 years old and never had sexuall intercourse. I can easily acces my vagina hole easily for periods and normal things.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  461
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Wrinkles in the vagina are called rugae. They are perfectly normal. All women have vaginal rugae and this allows the vagina to expand without injury which is required during the birth of a baby. Vaginal wrinkles will vanish only at old age.
Answered: Thu, 13 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor