Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Foot problems, pain in middle of foot, pain on walking, resting. Tried ice, heat, heel inserts, temporary relief. Gout?

I am a 33 year old female that is having foot problems. The pain is not my heel but like in the middle of it. It hurts when i walk and even worse when Im resting. I have tried applying ice and heat . I have even use Dr. Scholls heel foot inserts which gave me very little relief . How do I relieve the pain? And is this gout?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  71
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Tuda,

Welcome here on HCM.
You might be suffering from fallen arch of the foot.
You must consult an orthopeditrician for special type of shoes.
You can also try shoes from good company made for this problem only if they can help you.

Answered: Thu, 12 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor