Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Foot injury, bruising, swelling, tenderness, pain on standing or trying to exercise. Medical attention needed?

I dropped my child s heavy playhouse on the top of my foot while attempting to move it several months ago. It was initially bruised, swollen, and tender. That all went away, but now it starts to hurt if I stand for a long time or try to excercise. Is this something that will go away or do I need to go have it checked out?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to HCM, Give hot compress to affected part, apply pain spray or take pain killer if still had pain. Need a X Ray to clear the doubt of hairline fracture. Take care. Bye.
Answered: Sun, 13 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor