Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Foot injury. No fractures observed in Xray. Severe pain amd swelling. How can pain be relieved?

Sir 20 days ago I got an injured on my foot instep when I fall on the floor and my leg insert into a small gap of wooden almirah.a after that i meet a doctor and do x;ray but no fracture has seen. now i facing a severe pain on my foot and i cannot place my foot on the floor and swelling is also there . How can i releif from pain and walk. please help me sir
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  87
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
It can be a soft tissue injury. I would suggest you
1. compression bandage
2. Tablet Brufen daily for pain relief
3. If you are having severe pain then you should take rest and avoid prolong standing or walking.
Answered: Wed, 2 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor