Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Foot fractured. What is the ulcer? What can help?

Dear sir September 2011 i have a accident and fracture in my left leg at foot . but after 02 month Ulcer make my left leg on thiegs (Jangh). I have treated this nearly doctor. but after some time it also make on my left leg near a same place. doctor says that its a TB. and currently last 3.5 moth we give Tablet AKURIT-4. every day we get 3 Tab.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor