Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Foot amputation, diagnosed with Pseudomonas Aeruginosa. What treatment can I take?

Hello Doctor, I ask you to help me, my father is a fact emputation Left foot after the knees, and he maintenent of Pulse crop after diagnosis the results said it is a bacterium called ( PSEUDOMONAS AERUGINOSA ) , and therefore any solutions to deal with this and what bacteris and specialist doctors for consultations fit well. We are a Rajkot. I ask you to guide us wills, I thank you in advance. Best regards,
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response

Your father has developed cellulitis which is a sever infection caused by pseudomonas in his case.
Now this infection should surely be taken care off well.
He urgently needs treatment with proper and adequate antibiotics.
Even local care and treatment of the wound and the infected area is as important.
You should see a nearby physician soon and take proper treatment for the same.

Dr Geetika Paul
Answered: Tue, 31 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor