Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Food stuck in the throat. Feeling better after drinking water. Suffering from emetophobia. Suggestions?

Hi while eating my dinner i didnt properly chew a piece and it felt it get stuck and caused a pain on the way down, i have drank 2 glasses of water since then and it feels a little better (still feels like theres something stuck) the last time i can remember this happening i was very sick a few hours later? Will this happen again ( i have emetophobia)
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
If you have taken any non vegetarian food with bone then you should go to a doctor and get done a X ray done so that it could be located and removed if necessary depending on its position
If its non bone or vegetarian food then you can take carbonated beverages like pepsi / coke so that the food goes down easily and will give you relief.
In doubt do reply
Answered: Sun, 1 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor