Food stuck in esophagus, stomach bloating. Taking medication for heartburn, acid reflux. Serious condition?

Ive had my symptoms for more than 24 hours. It feels like I have a large piece of food stuck in my esophegous and over last few hours this had became increasingly painful to the extent of unbearable. It s like indigestion but much much worse. I m on medication for heartburn which I take every day, ranitidine , for acid reflux , (it is NOT rhe same symptoms) I have taken several doses of this medication over 24 hours but it s not helped at all. I m convinced something is stuck. My stomach is bloated so much to extent it feels like its going to burst. Please help!!!! Should I go to ER?
Thu, 11 Apr 2019