Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Food pipe feel blocked when taking deep breath. What could it be. How to treat it?

Hello Doctor, I am feeling blockage in my food pipe when I take deep breath. I feel that there is some blockage in the food pipe. What could it be and what is the treatment. I am able to eat food and liquids and try to belch as I feel better right after belching . However, during belching it looks like there is something which is blocking the air to pass out. Kindly advice.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  131
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Please let me know whether you are a male or female.
Since you are able to eat and drink, I hope that you are maintaining weight and not losing weight. Your symptoms may be due to GERD-Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease.
Try initially with less spicy food, avoid over eating, frequent small meals and sleep with a pillow. If these are not helping you may have to take medications.
Answered: Fri, 12 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor