Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Fluttering under left rib cage with headache and pain under left arm

Hi, I have been having fluttering under my left rib cage and a dull pain under my left arm and a head ache for over one week now. I m 34yrs of age and this past Saturday when I was singing I could feel flutters in my left side of my chest . That was a first. Should I see a doctor? Than you so much for your time!
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  355
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Dear sir,

I think you should see a doctor because these could be arrythmias and needs to be ruled out .

Dr. Shruti
Answered: Mon, 11 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor