Fluttering sensation in lower abdomen, no period but negative pregnancy test

Hi, I am 27 and had my first baby almost 1 year ago. I had Mirena inserted after she was born. I have not had a period since the insertion, but have recently started having weird fluttering/spasms in my lower abdomen . They are nonpainful and do not feel like menstral gas or cramps. I had a negative pregnancy test before the Mirena implant and am certain I am not pregnant (husband has been deployed since OCT). What could this be? Thanks!
Sun, 15 May 2011