Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Fluttering sensation in inner ears, dizziness, random episodes. How to prevent this?

Hello, I have been getting an inner ear flutter feeling on and off only in the right ear. When I feel this flutter I immediately get a dizzyness for about 30 only happends just after the flutter. I feel fine otherwise and this seems to happen randomly through out the month for the past 6 months or so. How can I stop this?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  602
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
HI I have gone through your mail as you said you have episodes of flutter in your right ear associated with dizziness for last six months,this indicates that you are having disease related to your internal ear.After co-relating your symptoms I am suspecting that you may be suffering from mienier's disease of your right ear but it will be better to consult your E.N.T. doctor for physical examination of ear to find out nystagmus (clinical presentation of dizzyness),and you are also advice to go for these investigations like-(1) pure tone audiometery,(2) Impedance audiometery,(3)E.N.G.(electonystagmography),(4) M.R.I.of right ear.After co-relating clinical findings observed by your doctor with results of bove listed investigations, one can made the proper diagnosis only than you can be treated properly.Thanks.
Answered: Fri, 4 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor