Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Fluttering in ear, blood stains in the ear bud. Listening to songs on ear phone. Should be concerned ?

since few days I m listening songs in my earphone continuously, bt. yesterday I felt sm blockage, and then I stopped listening song, nw I m feeling sm kind of fluttering in my ear and then I used ear buds and I realised sm blood stains on tht, it was small but I m worried... plz suggest if I can do anything myself anything as first aid treatment !
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response

You must stop listening to music through the earphones for some time now, may be for next 5 days.

Please do not try to put a twissor and meddle with the ear canal. You may clean the outside of it with a cotton swab.

Cover your ears with cotton plugs. If the bloodstains persist even after a day, please get examined by an ENT specialist.

Hope this helps.

Take care.
Answered: Tue, 14 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor