Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Fluid type bubble lump on penis, swollen after lump went. How to stop it? ?

Hi, i was up the hospital 2 weeks ago as i had a fluid type bubble lump on my penis and they made me hold glucose stuff on it to draw the fluid out of it they said it was caused by friction but before i had time to ask them any questions theyd left, it did work n all went back too normal after 5 days, i left having sex for 2 weeks untill last night, and this time there is no fluid lump, but it seems swallon and the skin wont go back over, this happens preety much all ov the time, i was wondering if u can put my mind at rest and tell me why this happens, how i can stop it? and what its called plz
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  200
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed what is called as Paraphimosis.
If you are getting it repeatedly best permanent remedy would be to get circumcised.
Answered: Sun, 17 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor