Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Fluid filled bumps in scalp, on back side of neck, anal linings swollen, constriction. Worried ?

Sir , I have some set of problem which all exist together in me currently. . In my scalp ., the portion just above my neck , back side, i am having boils like pimples , filled with some fluid . These keep on increasing and decreasing. . sometimes vanishes also. . they are ichy . . Now another problem I have is the problem of piles. . My anal linings are swelled up but there is no bleeding . . no pain also. . but I feel some constriction in my Anal area while walking . this is a little discomfortable. . And often i have a big pea shaped boil just behind my ears. . between the folding behind the ears . . This boil generally get ripen and then burst oozing some blood and pus and then it goes perfectly normal. . then such kind of boil again come after 2-3 months at the same region somewhere between the ear folding. . I feel that all these problems are somewhere interlinked. . so I am little worried. . need your advice on this. .
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  212
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response

No, all problems are seperate, not interlinked.

You are having acne like lesions on lower scalp and is called acne keloidalis nuche. It is a chronic and relapsing acne like lesions having keloidal tendency. There may be itching and pain. Oral antibiotics and retinoids may improve the lesions. Intralesional steroid is also helpful.

The other lesions are cysts behind ears complicated with bacterial infection. The might respond to antibiotics, anti inflammatory drugs and intralesional steroids.

The last problem is piles.. Haemorrhoids. Calcium dobesil dobsilate tablet and cream might improve. Sitz bath in dettol containing water is needed.

Avoid stress.

Cosult dermatologist and surgeon.

You will get good results.

I hope you got my answer.


Dr. Ilyas Patel MD
Answered: Thu, 18 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor