Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Fluid filled bubble on right side of anus, cause ?

I have a fluid filled bubble type thing right on my anus hole. its been there for months. i havent said anything to my doctor. it feels like it s just filled with fluid. i can push on it and it s like it just goes back inside. it is absolutely painless. its normal skin colored i guess. what is it? and how can i get rid of it? is there a way i can get rid of it myself without having to go to the doctor?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  909
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
hello kaylabby,before fully answering your question 'would like to know your age and sex,it could be any type of cystic swelling around the anus from under the skin or from skin glands,or haemangioma,most of the times those kind of swellings could be diagnosed by simple clinical examination but may require FNAC or other investigation to diagnose,even though it may seem to be harmless,it is better to be seen by a surgeon before thinking of getting rid of it ,if at all needed.
Answered: Sat, 21 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor