Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Fluid discharge from penis, Itchy rash on penis, face. Medication?

so iii looked it up and i have a fluid discharge , i iched my penis and got a rash , there is fluid leaking from somewere, around it i think its a reflex, then i got rash on my face EVERYWERE it is pretty bad i had to skip school (i am 12) any glasses broke s i cant inspect it closer, if i go to a doctor about the face rash should i talk bout the other rash. is it normal, and will it go away o its own, do i take medicen please help me
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  58
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response

If one has not cleaned his penis properly or due to some type of injury may lead to secondary infection and can cause such discharge from genitals. You have to retract your foreskin of the penis daily and wash the inner bulb of the penis (Glans) and also the depression between the bulb and shaft of the penis( coronal sulcus).

The rashes on your face may be due to early Pimples.

Is there any type of sexual activity present with you?

Anyway consult your doctor once and you tell him about the genital discharge also to him/her. He/she will guide you and cure you.
Get well soon.
Dr S.Murugan
Answered: Mon, 25 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor