hello and welcome to HCM,
I can understand your concern regrading the discharge in the ear lobe and let me tell you that it is a common problem so you do not have to worry about the same much.
You may either be suffering from an infection of the ear lobe or an allergic reaction
to the ear ring.
You anyway need to start a course of strong antibiotic like the amoxycillin-clavulanate
625 mg twice daily after food for five days along with an antihistamine like levocetizine once for two weeks. Your doctor will know about these.
You can apply a steroid
ointment along with antibacterial like neomycin-b ointment. You need to immediately stop wearing any ear ring for at least two weeks until the area heals completely and even when you start wearing the ear ring you must make sure that the rings are clean.
Avoid wearing artificial or cheap ear rings and wear only pure non reacting gold ear rings.
take care and get well soon
If you are not feeling better then get back to me
Dr Sriram Nathan