Flu, recurring bowel movements, fluctuating consistency, had eaten wheat and dairy based products. Due to flu or eating?

I suffer IBS , coeliac disease and am lactose intolerant and have knowingly suffered these things the past 4-5 years. I am a 20 year old female. I also have an eating disorder . In the past 24 hours I ve barely eaten due to suffering flu-like symptoms and not feelin up to eating. Through out the day I have passed a lot of stool and the consistency has changed as the day progressed. They have all smelt quite offensive, it started dark, hard and I had trouble passing - constipation as usual. As the day got on the stool got softer and looser but was still hard to pass. I passed a lose soft stool, light brown in colour about 6:30pm and I did not pass stool again for another 8 hours which was green, watery diarrhea . I have had slight cramping a but nothin out of the ordinary. Yesterday I ate a lot of wheat and dairy-based products that were high in fat and sugar.... Does this have anything to do with it? Or is it related to my flu-like symptoms? Also, I became quite overheated before I passed the diarrhea, could his have contributed towards it? Passed it twice in forty minutes, but not very much the second time. Any help or advice as to what this is would be highly appreciated! Thanks.
Fri, 22 Mar 2019