Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Floating rib dislocated, tenderness, movable lump. What could it be?

I went to the doctor a while ago because my floating rib was out of place. He said it should get better over time and that I should do excersises to fix it and that it should get better over time. But it has not be en getting better, its been getting worse. The rib seems to stick out more than my other side and is tender at the tip of it. Iton the tip it has a little lump that moves around. It is very discomforting and irritating. I figure that lump is why the rip is longer than my other floating rib on the other side of my rib cage. Could you please tell me what this could possibly be and if it concerns any medical attention?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  536 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor