Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Flesh colored bumps on the pubic area after shaving, mild pain, no itching, virgin indulging in oral sex. What could it be?

Last week I had my period and the week before that, I shaved down there. This past Friday I felt tenderness/soreness on the left side of my labia majora/crease of my panty line, but didn t see anything. The area itched a bit as well. Saturday, I discovered two smooth bumps, a bit white but still flesh colored. Now today, I noticed another bump and now they re all pinkish/flesh colored. The first two are by each other and the third is a bit longer, right on the crease of my bikini like where I can feel it if I cross my legs. Also it doesn t itch anymore but it s a tolerable pain. What could it be? I ve searched all over and am psyching myself out. Also I m in college, a virgin but I do receive oral sex . I know I need to make a visit to a clinic but I figure I check here first.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  305
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Hi enem....
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
Most likely you have abrasions as a result of shaving and that raw area has got infected to form small boils.
Another possibility is an infection from an infected partner through oral sex.
Infections like herpes, papilloma, molluscum all can be communicated in this way and lead to similar eruptions.
Your clinician give more pin point diagnosis once you get a local physical examination.

Wish you a great health!
Answered: Fri, 21 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi..enemchukwu.., the above symptoms are suggestive of Herpes genitalis infection,
to find the exact cause you must be clinically examined and evaluated.....
need to be treated with topical and oral antibiotics, consult a dermatologist...

Take care..
Answered: Fri, 21 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor