Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Flesh colored bump on soft palate, tonsil stone, no bleeding. ENT or dental specialist required?

Within the past week I noticed a small pea size flesh colored bump on my soft palate in front of my tonsil and I have a constant feeling of something stuck back there, almost like a tonsil stone , but this is different. It s not painful and doesn t bleed . Should I schedule an appointment with an ENT or should I wait and have the dentist look at it in a few weeks when I go for my cleaning?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  138
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dentist 's  Response
Hello, thank you for consulting with us for your problem. The bump which you are mentioning can be because of infection or allergy or any trauma, but it is not painful it means it is not infectious. if it does not get healed within 1 week it will be much better to visit a dentist nearby for examination of the bump.
Answered: Thu, 21 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor