Flatus, sharp abdominal pains below belly button, stools with mud consistency, on medicines for back and ear pain. Cause of stomach pain?

Hi, for the last 3 or 4 days i have been very gassy with sharp abdominal pains below my belly button and on both sides. But the thing that is really bothering me is when i have a bowel movement , it is still gassy but my stool is the consistency of mud, thick nasty mud. Now, i have been on oxycodone for back pain and i also take pravastatin,metropalol and Bentyl . My doctor just added Zyrtec for an earache And he also added Amitriptyline to help me sleep at nite. My question is what is causing this stomache pain ?. The oxycodone that i take are 20 milligrams and is not touching the abdominal pain.
Thu, 21 Mar 2019