Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Flat, circular, red blotches in pubic area above penis. What could it be?

i shave my pubic area and recently noticed a few flat, red blotches just above my penis .they seem to be somewhat circular. i have only had sex with my girlfriend for the last 2 years and she is clean plus we use condoms . any idea what this is?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  232
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have shaved your private parts recently and have noticed red circular spots on pubic area ..

Most likely this is due to allergic reaction to the chemical or soap used while shaving.

Do not worry just wash your genitals and private part with warm water twice daily and apply anti allergic steroid cream.

This should get cured within a week.
Answered: Thu, 27 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor