Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Flaky, itchy mons pubis, itchy patch of skin, discolored. Applied lotion, provided relief. Treatment?

female/29 yrs old/157lbs/5 7 / Flaky and itchy mons pubis , area is clearly defined with the itchy patch of skin discolored from the rest of my skin. No puss, bumps or pain. It showed up before, but went away after applying regular lotion to the area. It doesn t seem to be getting better. I do not have health insurance or much money, any suggestions that lean toward home remedies before attempting a doctor s appointment would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  1028
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of ALLERGC CONTACT DERMATITIS may be the cause for your sufferings.

-lotion act as an irritant and produce this condition.

there is another possibility like fungal infection esp ringworm;local examination may confirm the diagnosis


treatment depend upon the underlying cause.

i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you          

Answered: Thu, 17 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor