Fistulotomy healed externally all the way. Inside is still healing

Fistulotomy healed externally all the way. Inside is still healing a little as seen when I spread in the mirror. Small crevasse line with mostly bright red. However, where crypt starts, tissue looks more whitish. Not having pain or swelling. No hard lumps. The smallest amount of discharge (two small dots on tissue only if stuck up there to check). I'm 12 weeks post op. Is whitish tissue internally scar tissue or infection? External scar is a little hard but I do not suspect a track underneath. Thanks
Fri, 5 Oct 2018