Fissures treatment

hi iam 28yrs old housewife,ive used DILTIACT GEL for fissures treatment,i wanna know abuot FAKTU ointment .is it better ?
Thu, 19 May 2011
Treatment/Therapy
Helllo, Welcome to HealthcareMagic!

Active ingradient of Faktu ointment is policresulen. It helps stop bleeding, itching and burning accompanying haemorrhoids and other ailments in the area of anus. Faktu ointment may also decrease itching and burning. However, it is not indicated for anal fissures. I will advice you to kindly refer to a specialist (a surgeon) for timely diagnosis & treatment. Wishing you best of health!

Dr NAVEEN KANSAL, MD [PGI, Chd]
Skin Clinic, SCO 298, Sect. 20, Panchkula.
kansalnaveen@gmail.com