Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Fissures on penis glans, hard pus in small tunnels. Treatment?

Hi, I would be very grateful for some advise. There are several small 3-6mm surface fissure on the glans penis . I would like these removed if possible. Hard pus collects in these small tunnels that occasionally erupts through openings at the surface. If this is not your specialised area would you suggest the appropriate consultant? Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  201
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi i think u are suffering from gonorrhea or balanitis.first take the history of last sexual encounter .then treat the condition with azithromycin 1gm on the first day and 500 mg thereafter for minimum of one week.rule out syphilis with vdrl test and aids with hiv test and complete urine examination to rule out uti
Answered: Thu, 26 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor