Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Fishy smell whenever we have intercourse, constantly suffering from thrush, tried vaginal creams. Cure ?

Hi. I ve had my hysterectomy 3 years back and whenever we induldge with my husband there s a fishy smell after a day or two. I have used vaginal cream but that hasn t helped and am constantly sufferening from thrush. The other thing is that a day after love making he has red spots on his private parts normally on the head
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for your question.
Your history is typical of a type of vaginal infection known as Bacterial vaginosis. I suggest you should see a Gynecologist to get this confirmed. This can be done very easily by some clinical tests & may be some lab tests if there is some doubt.
A course of oral medicine given to the couple simultaneously for 5- 7 days is usually enough to resolve the problem.
Also get your blood sugar tested.
Answered: Thu, 29 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor