First time anal intercourse post pain

Madam Last night had 1st time anal intercourse . and i had to much pain now. while walking pain is less. but when i went for morning call i jjust cant get the stool out it was too much pain . till now i was not able to do it. please guide me what to do now. how to take care of it . please guide me i wil be thankful.
Sat, 14 May 2011
Hello.
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
After doing an anal intercourse this kind of pain is a common thing. It happens due to overstretching of your sphincter. You need hot fomentation by sitz bath and then apply a lignocaine ointment or any ointment for piles inside your anus with the applicator.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available if you have any further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com