Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Firm knot on the upper part of my lip

I had what I thought was a pimple on the upper part of my lip so I popped it now there is a firm knot there and it will not go away.. what could this be and how do I get rid of it? thanks
Asked On : Fri, 7 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  191
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
Probably you have a just a hypertrophic scar following a pimple or its a sebaceous cyst.Just it give it some time to heal or you can also use any antibiotic cream if its hurting.If it still doesn't go then meet a dermatologist nearby.
Take care,
Answered: Fri, 7 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor