Fingering, oral sex, inter-menstrual bleeding. Chances of pregnancy?

Well my girlfriend and I do foreplay. We have never done actual intercourse or any sort of penetration. We have done oral sex and fingering. We did foreplay on a Friday an a Saturday. Before this Thursday she got off her period but Saturday right after we did foreplay she got her period again. She is very irregular. Is he pregnant? I m really worried because there s no way she can be we never had sexual intercourse. Help me please
Sat, 20 Jul 2013