Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Finger-like growths in vagina. Any home remedies for curing this?

Im a 15 year old girl, and I m pretty sure I have hpv . I ve started to develope finger like growths in my vagina . Are there any home remidies for curing this? And I mean anything I can do by myself. I don t want to see a doctor about it because I don t want my mom to know I might have an std . Any suggestions would be very much appreciatedthank you
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,

Genital warts due to HPV infection are most easily recognized sign of genital HPV infection.

But no specific treatment is currently available.

In 90% of cases, the viral infection clears by itself mostly within 2 years.

But it is not known that whether the virus is completely eliminated or reduced to undetected level.

You should consult an Skin & V.D. Specialist.

Thanks for trusting Healthcaremagic and posting your query.

Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.

With good wishes,

Dr.Chandra Shekhar Sharma
Answered: Wed, 15 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor