Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Finding it hard to roll the penis foreskin. Effective method and steps to clean penis that causes no pain?

Doctor, i found out that it was quite hard to roll the penis foreskin and it always ended up in the middle of the penis, and i scared if i don t wash it , it will causes a lot of consequences . So, can You recommend me some effective method and steps to clean my penis that causes no pain? TQ very much . Pls reply ASAP. my email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi dear u r suffering From a condition called as phimosis. u r right not keeping the glans clean can lead to lot of problems as there are lot of bacteria in that area. i m sorry dear there is no medical treatment for this. u must meet a surgeon, a minor surgeory is required . and it is essential so please dont neglect.
thank u
Answered: Sun, 20 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor