Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Filaria in testis. Is there any way to get it to the actual size?

i had filaria in left testis cozing hydrocele some years back, after doctor s treatment it became very small than the right one. Is there any way to get it to the actual size?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  326
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hello Panditji;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Since you had filaria causing hydrocele I guess you were operated for hydrocele.If this is the case then post surgical there is shrinking in size of your left testes over the years.Sorry there is no treatment which can help you get the actual size as now there will be fibrosis following surgery making it difficult to regain its normal size.Don't worry if it is not giving you any trouble.Take care.
Answered: Fri, 18 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor