Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Fibromyalgia, have difficulty in walking after waking up, slurred speech, short term memory loss with a feeling of hangover, profuse sweating. How can I get rid of this?

Hi, I have fibromyaglia. In the last 3 months, I have been unable to get up in the mornings and walk, my speech is slurring at times, I can t remember what I said after a couple of hours, I feel like I have a hang over every morning. I am sweating like I am running at times for no reason, it s becoming difficult to function, but I am trying to be the strong person that I am, but I think I need help, what kind of doctor should I see.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  148
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response

I have read your query.

You should consult orthopedic surgeon who will do your physical examination and advise you treatment including painkiller, antidepressants and memory enhancer etc.

I hope it helps.
You are welcome to ask further health related queries.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:


Answered: Wed, 23 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor