Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Fibromyalgia, body pain, taking good diet

Hello, I have back and neck pain from auto crash in 2002, am still on disability , was told i am not a surgical canditate based on mri and exrays and have been told i have fibromyalgia . my back pain is now unbearable and the rx im on helps only ive got pain all over my body, where it feels like i worked out or my muscles, and the skin feels bruised if i touch my legs,arms, upper and lower back, shoulders...everywhere....i dont want to ask my dr., because i have lost faith in diagnosis and dont want dr to think this is in my head...its not, if only a therapist could make the pain go away...any ideas to diagnose or treat 24/7 pain...usually about a 7 or 8 in intensity when on rx and 9 or 10 when not...i dont know if this is related or not, but am also having frequant urination, feels like pressure, and a stomach ache every time i eat more than a snack ie: full meal. I have seen orthopedist, pain management , neurologists, rhemetologists,chiropractor, accupuncture, physical therapy , psychologist, massage...epidurals, cortizone, botox, and on hydrocodone , morphine, AAAAAAA mobi, lexapro and amitryptoline, Please help, thank you
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  79
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Dear madam,

Your doctor is right , you are having symptoms of chronic pain syndrome . You stick to a rheumatologist for this .

Dr. Shruti
Answered: Thu, 7 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor