Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Fever, right sided testicular pain, sore throat. Taking augmentin, paracetamol. Cure for symptoms?

My dad is 63 years old. he has fever for the last 2 days ranging from 98.5F to 101.2F. he has mild right testicular pain 3. it is on and off since yesterday. His fasting glucose is 191 today by fingerstick. He is taking augmentin , paracetomol for his fever and sore throat.I am concerned about his testicular pain now. what to do?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  183
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your father has Orchitis.Please consult qualified surgeon or Urologist for clinical examination and get his Ultrasound scanning of the scrotum and Routine Urine test done Continue taking the antibiotics along with Brufen 400 mg twice daily.This drug is available over the counter.Pain and fever will subside in 4-5 days.
Answered: Tue, 29 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor