Fever, nausea, vomiting, headache, body ache. Taken antibiotics. How to overcome pain?

This started with Mums in mouth followed by mild fever.Within two days situation turned to nausea ,vomitting,severe headche & body ache.
Regular treatment with antibiotics intraveneously given resulting in total ease of symptoms which in a gap of two days reoccured & presently fever is not there but extreme headche & bodyache is there .At present with painkillers & antibiotics, sleep pill is a little respite. However, what next to be done to overcome pain?
Fri, 5 Apr 2013
Welcome to HCM,
Mumps is a viral disease and it takes its own time to subside.
Go for symptomatic treatment for pain, fever as and when required for 3-5 days.
If pain is more you may take Diclo-para combination medicine with Omiprazole.
Avoid fried, junk food and cold drinks.
Ok and bye.