Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Fetus with mycobacterium TB, tn f-alpha, prescribed akt-3, combunex, had history of miscarriages. Can I have healthy child?

i had 4 miscarriage .last time the doctor tested my product of conception and found mycobacterium tuberculosis , my medicine is akt-3.for 3months and next three months combunex 8x . can i have a healthy child
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  162
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Arindam,
Welcome to health care magic
Usually we say that, if we know the diagnosis and treat it properly, it is easier to get success for future pregnancy. Unfortunately for TB of uterus, it is not the same. Inspite of complete treatment of TB, the endometrial abnormality and deformity due to TB do not revert back to normal.
The good thing is that, you have conceived four times before, which suggest that your tubes are patent, and normal. So there are chances that after treatment you might be able to conceive and have successful pregnancy.
it would also be of useful, if we know your age, and the period of pregnancy during your last four miscarriages.
Never lose the hope. These days, there are lots of development in infertility management, you must choose a right infertility clinic, and discuss in details, the best approach for your condition.
Answered: Mon, 9 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor