Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Fertility specialist, trying to conceive. Take dianne to regularize period?

Hi, I am looking for a fertility specialist. I have been married since 3 years and trying to concieve since 4 months. However in Nov 2011 I was diagonised with PCOS and doc gave me glucophage 850 mg twice a day and dianne for making my periods regular. However with glucophage continued and duphaston has been added instead of dianne to get my peroiods. Now in Sept 2012 doc gave me duphaston to get my periods and clomid 50mg from the 2nd day of periods. When shd i go for an ultrasound. Shd I change my doc. Viks
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
Your complaint of PCOS is a constitutional problem and it cannot be cured with superficially acting drugs. Your complaint of PCOS is to be traced back to your genetics, parental history, past history, family history, treatment history etc.
I am a Homoeopath and so advise you to approach an expert Homoeopath for getting cure for your problem. He will take your case in detail. For him all the above details are important to finalize your genetic constitutional remedy. He will also ask you about your life situations and how you are reacting to them. All these information together will give him an idea regarding your physical and mental make ups.
Once you are cured, your PCOs will be cured and then you will get pregnant naturally.
If you have no such expert Homoeopathic Physician available, you can contact me . I can send you my case taking format in which you can enter your case in detail. I will suggest or even send to you your remedy.
With Best wishes,
Dr C. J. Varghese,
Answered: Fri, 27 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor