Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Felt pressure in chest. A huge red lump under skin. What is it?

So i was in the bathroom looking in the mirror my chest had nothing on it, i went into the kitchen to get someting to eat and all the sudden i felt a pop/pressure sensation in the middle of my chest and i looked down and all the sudden theres a huge red lump under my skin poking out, i panicked and went into a Cold shiver and fell to the ground
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
hi and welcome to hCm,
It sounds like allergic reaction combined with panic attack. YOu should try to remmeber did you eat something or inhaled and next time avoid it or dou allergic testing. Also it would be good if you have some of the antihistaminic drugs in your home for next such situations. I hope you feel better now and wish you good health.
Answered: Fri, 19 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Cardiologist Dr. Anantharamakrishnan's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Possibly, it is an allergic rash / rarely a haematoma.
The fall is from fear / vaso-vagal syncope...

That you have asked this question - means you have come around...
See your GP / get yourself examined / get some basic blood tests done..

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Fri, 19 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor