Felt little flushed, eye sight change. Suffered TIA stroke. Eye sight not returned normal. Reason?

Hi, About 10 weeks ago while at work, I felt a little flushed and noticed my eye sight had changed. Two days later I contacted my optometrist and med doctor who both recommended I go to the emergency room. Nothing was proved definitely, but it was thand ist amologought that I suffered through a TIA stroke , and that my eye sight changed from that. An opthamologist and my own int. med. MD both thought my eye sight should return to normal in 6 - 8 weeks. It has not. Everyone seems a little perplexed over this. Do you have any ideas? No eye disease of any kind can be detected. It was such a sudden change in my eye sight also.
Thu, 21 Feb 2013