Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Felt like organs on side of abdomen rolled over, uncomfortable while lying down. Concerned?

Yesterday I was straining to reach something on a very low shelf, and as I stood up, it felt like the organs on the right side of my abdomen rolled over. This was followed by sort of an internal waterfall sensation. I have felt pretty fine since, but laying down to sleep was a bit uncomfortable last night. I have no idea how concerned to be ... or not be!
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  8010
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM.
I dont think you should be concerned but you should do abdominal ultrasound to verify is there any free fluid in your abdominal cavity or organ enlergement. It may be sensation coming from abdominal bloating and indigestion so you may need some endoscopivc tests to rule out gastritis and gallbladder stones.
Wish you good health. Regards
Answered: Thu, 29 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor