Felt dizzy, sweats profusely behind head. Had quit smoking, started vaping. Nicotine withdrawal?

Hi, i quit smoking immediately after i start vaping. Its been a week or to be exact 9 days and i haven't had a single cigarette since that day. The thing is last night i felt like i was about to go down with fever and when i woke up this morning i felt dizzy and whenever stoop my head down everything seems to go round n round till i stand straight again. its kinda momentarily n the dizziness will go away in a while.is this nicotine withdrawal? by the way i sweat profusely behind my head sometimes..please advise.thanks
Wed, 6 Nov 2013