Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Felling something in my penis after the surgery of fistula

Hello, I was diagnosed with a fistula in a ano, this operated by a surgean, & the same is now cleared. However offlate i am sensing soem some in the penis.. is it related to the fistula
Asked On : Sat, 6 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  277
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hi welcome to HCM,fistula in ano doesnt cause pain in penis.dont worry about may due to some other problem related to urinary tract.uretric stones can also cause pain in tip of penis.
Answered: Sat, 6 Aug 2011
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Thanks for your query.     
Fistula in Ano is not related to penis at all ,so forget it .Fistula is ano is in the the perianal area ,very rarely it may open near the scrotum
In the penis or around the penis it is not seen.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
Answered: Sat, 6 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor