Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Fell while playing football, knee, hip hurt, swollen, lump in groin. What should i do?

While playing football i turned and sprinted shortly after it felt like my hip popped and i had bad pain running down the inside of my thigh to my knee my hip felt really cold and slight pins and needles after 9 weeks rest i returned to football only to last 20 minutes to the same thing but not so bad hip is swallon and i have a little lump in the top of my groin what have i done?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Jul 2013
Hi, Propably you could have pulled one of the hip muscles at the time of injury. But you had a recurrent episode of pain in the groin latest. So i suggest you to get an Xray of hip to rule out any bony injury. If this comes out to be normal then MRI scan will help in making a proper diagnosis. Bye
Answered: Thu, 18 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor