Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Fell on hardwood flooring. Have a bruise in hair line. What can I do?

Yesterday I was running water on my laminate hardwood flooring. When I fell on the back side of my head more to the left. I became very disoriented saw color spos was very weird. Then the next day when I didn t go to sleep until after 12 hours after accident. I started feeling pains when I touch the hairline of my head it s like a bruise
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 's  Response
July 2014
Thanks for your query, i have gone through your query,
the pain and bruise over the hairline area could be because of the impact or it can be because of the fractured bone also...NOTHING TO B PANIC...consult a oral physician and take a radiograph to rule out fracture...take an anagesic for pain....
i hope my answer will help you..
with regards..
Dr. Mahesh Kumar T.S
Answered: Sat, 29 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor