Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Fell on back, lumbar region, in pain. Why can I not sit or stand?

I slipped and fell straight on my back at work about 2 months ago...Im still in pain especially in my lower lumbar region ..I cant stand or sit for any length of time or twist and bend..I am concerned im still in pain after 2 months..I was taken to the hospital by ambulance and they did x-rays on my back, but were normal..They also put my head and neck area through some kind of machine not to sure what it was called...They are just calling it muscle spasms and strains ..Do u think it could be more severe?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014

Thanks for posting you query

You had injury to your lower back 2 months back & at that time x-ray was normal.

So it might be a soft tissue injury.

But if the pain & tenderness persist , y0u have to repeat the x-ray.

Answered: Sat, 22 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor